Pages

Dolce & Gabbana a catwalk full of pantless women

This Dolce & Gabbana collection was all about the classic pieces in which their brand is known for: leopard print dresses, sexy tailoring, and corsetry influences. I think it is a strong collection, and looks great on the catwalk, but I am a bit confused about the no-pants looks. Although the tailored jackets look fantastic, and there is no doubt this is a striking way to end a fashion show, I am not sure I really understand why they are all wearing panties and jackets. To me, this show is a blatant exhibition of clothing to be bought and worn: completely commercial, desirable Dolce & Gabbana, so why are the models bare bottomed?


I Love…



the classic suit worn with a suggestive bustier.


everything about this dress: the striking red, the jeweled waist, the draping, and the lingerie straps. It is very Dolce & Gabbana and very Sicilian.


leopard print and lace. Those words spell Dolce & Gabbana.


the layering of the black lace over the sunshine yellow satin.


tailored suits made from knits.
I Loathe…
tailored jackets worn without pants. But those cami-knickers do look beautiful.


dangerously short hemlines that look strange



a catwalk full of pantless women.