Pages

new year. finally.


Okay. So I suppose its a tad cliche, but I am going to put down some resolutions. I have been neglecting my blog because I feel like a failure because I have just not cared about anything for the past month, and like most of my problems, I feel like if I hide, it will go away.
But the whole reason that I made this was to have an honest private journal that no one could find. And so, I know its a few days past new years, but I just finalized all my monetary preparations for school and I am totally ready to kick 2010's ass. If I could just find the self discipline to perfect my body I could really enjoy all the great stuff I am doing instead of thinking how disgusting I look doing them!

1. (and MOST importantly) Make an unbreakable promise to go to the gym every day before school.
1.5 Watch what I eat, try to only consume fruits and veggies.
2. Get the best possible grades. I am insane and even A-'s bother me. I need perfection.
3. Keep my apartment clean, which I have been letting go way too much lately.
which also includes:
-Keep up on dishes!
-Keep up on Laundry!
-Keep papers organized!
-Vacuum every other day!
4. Its hard while paying for school, but I MUST save money.
5. Become addicted to water. Cut back on/try not to ever drink diet coke.

sooooo hopefully this year will be better than last year!!! :)
and here's some fun thinspo to start the year off right::::