Pages

You have to start somewhere..right?


I think its sort of funny how cyclical this process always is, and how there is always something that feels good about a beginning. Probably because I haven't fucked it up yet.

I am trying to really think about what I need to get out..but I have the hiccups! grrrrr!

Soooo back to another start, and hopefully this one will take me further than the last one. One thing that is suuuuper awkward is my living arrangement. I could write a novel about the insanity of this actually mentally ill old woman who bought my apartment from my old landlord, and after having to get police protection from her, I ended up having to stay with friends while I save up money for a new place. This fucking crazy bitch stole my home from me. But I'm over it now...hah. Anywhooooo, my friends that I'm staying with have a very family oriented environment and the mom makes dinner, and always puts out huge portions of really bad foods and today is the day I'm making myself a bowl of lettuce and saying thats all I want. blehhhh awkwardness.

wish me luck dolls :) Have an excellent night!