Pages

Sofia Vergara launches first clothing line with Kmart

She was everywhere lately, and Sofia Vergara has appeared in New York to start her Kmart new clothing line on September 22 . "Modern Family" babe worked the crowd like a pro as she hammed it to Sofia Vergara Sofia collection shindig.Sofia Vergara has a large number of different elements in the new collection range from $ 15 - $ 20 price to $ 60. Of the new venture, Sofia said "It was a dream that I was for many years. I was in show business ... the Latin market 20 years and I've always had girls come up to me and asked my advice about clothing ... I said: "This is a great idea to have a small side business, and be in touch with my fans."
 Sofia Vergara images
 pics of sofia vergara










sofia vergara pictures gallery,
sofia vergara pictures gallery,sofia vergara photos gallery,
sofia vergara Images gallery,sofia vergara Wallpapers gallery Images World,