Pages

thursday.

Today went really well, and I thought before I wasn't going to write my weight until I get down again, because its SO embarrassing.  But I don't know anyone on here so I might as well be honest.  I am at my highest weight ever and I completely hate myself for letting myself go this much.  I have always gone back and forth, but never this bad. I gave into eating whatever I want and just avoided reflective surfaces and would tell myself that i wasn't that bad.  But it is.  I am 40 pounds heavier than when I met my boyfriend, and even back then I was unhappy with my weight.  So, about a month ago I just couldn't take it anymore and I am back on track! :)  
Anyway, so my highest weight was 216. I hate typing that. grosssssss.  But as of today I am officially back under 200! :) 198 all day.  I was so happy I didn't even eat anything at all! :)  
Its so much easier when I am busy and I can put my mind to my tasks.  I like getting super involved at work and now I am cleaning up the house, which actually is super fun to me. 
I love how after you get a few new cleaning supplies you feel like you could clean every inch of  your house.  I usually get about 3/4 of the way through until I get distracted haha.